Friday, April 15, 2011

New Interview for me!

Today, I'm being featured over at JE Taylor's blog, Musings & Rants.  Thanks so much JE!  It was a fun interview.  I talk about the Otharia books, but the best part was JE's top ten:

JET:All right - now that I’ve hammered you with the big questions, let’s tackle my favorite (and geeky) quick ten. . . starting with: Paper or Plastic?
Debra: Reusable canvas

JET:Steak or Tofu?
Debra: Is fish an option? 

JET:Beach or Mountains? 
Debra: Definitely the Beach.

JET:Country or Rock-n-Roll? 
Debra: Rick-n-Roll for sure.

JET:Leather or Lace?
Debra: Lace

JET:Angels or Demons?
Debra: Demons, they’re much more interesting

JET:Paper or Digital?
Debra: Paper to edit, digital to write

JET: Silent Film Classics or Cheesy B Rated Horror?
Debra: Neither

JET:Twilight or True Blood
Debra: True Blood rules!

JET:Coffee or Tea?
Debra: Definitely coffee – can I throw in a latte as well.

You can read the full interview here: http://jetaylor75.blogspot.com/2011/04/dishing-it-up-with-debra-l-martin.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after administrator approval.