Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Wedding Pictures!

Usually my blog posts are about my writing career, but every now and then I can't help but post some personal events.  For those who don't know, on Sunday, 10/10/10, my daughter, Amanda, married her fiance, John.  My husband Ron and I were so happy and proud.  It was a spectacular day!

It started off with the most beautiful sunrise at the beach:

How could anything go wrong with such a beautiful start to the day.  Next up was all kinds of preparations for the ceremony room and the reception hall.
These are the table centerpieces designed by Sandy and I.

There was also a candy table.  Had to keep everyone's sugar level steady.

Here's my son Josh, with Amanda, after she had her hair done.

Here's the arch for the ceremony.  All floral bouquets including the bridal and bridesmaid's bouquets were done by my best friend, Sandy, and I.

Here's my beautiful daughter, Amanda!

And the bridesmaids!

The proud mother with her daughter!


and the happy bride and groom!

Mr. and Mrs.!

My kids, Josh and Amanda

The proud parents with the bride and groom!

and finally the wedding cake!

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures, Deb. You and your daughter look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maureen. It was such a wonderful day! 2 years of planning helped everything go off without a hitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Deb! Everything--from the flowers,the archway and you and your daughter!
    Delyse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! It brings a tear to my eyes. I love weddings and hers looked absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to your daughter and new son-in-law! They're a stunning couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Delyse & Julie Ann. It was a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a beautiful wedding!!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like it was a wonderful day as demonstrated through some great pics--which certainly shed only a fraction of the joy of the event.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So well said Terry. It was indeed a joyous day had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was all SO beautiful! I'm so glad you posted the pictures. Pass on my congratulations to bride and groom. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Karen, will do! They are due home today.

    ReplyDelete

Your post will be published after administrator approval.